Every healthcare practitioner in private practice needs the detailed instruction on how to build up each aspect of their private practice, and then have an accountability partner to ensure that they execute on that plan. The KITRIN IsoForge (Mentorship) Product now makes this possible.
We understand that the various aspects of the private practice management can be confusing and difficult. But we made this solution simple and cost-effective to help you assist many more clients with your valuable service. We include the following services with our KITRIN IsoForge (Mentorship) Product:
1. We offer detailed implementations plans on each of the areas we covered in the Moulding Private Practice Management course. For example, we’ll have a detailed video on how your submission to medical aids should be done, and a video on how you setup your website so that it is linked on the Google searches, etc.
2. We will be your accountability partner so that you have the assurance of keeping true to the plan that you envisioned for your private practice.
3. We offer a monthly magazine covering all updated information on private practice management. The rules and new information on all ten modules are changing on a regular basis. We keep you updated on this, and publish this information to you monthly.
4. You have full access to our team for any queries related to your private practice. We’ll give you a dedicated telephone number and contact email where you can submit all queries. If we need to, we’ll research the problem that you’re having and provide feedback to you.
It’s not easy putting a solution in place to design a plan for your private practice and then achieve that plan.
We’ve used our experience of working with healthcare practitioners in private practice to put together a set of products that make the management of all these business functions in your private practice effortless.
Why Does This Solution Make Sense for Your Private Practice?
1. Most alternative products are fragmented and you need to put together multiple products in order to get a final solution that works for you.
2. It is extremely cost-effective.
3. We offer free support and training on each of our products.
If the KITRIN IsoForge (Mentorship) product was available before we started offering it, we would buy it. That’s how much we believe in the offering and what it currently does for us and our clients.
If you’re uncertain whether you can trust us or the product for your private practice, we encourage you to review the testimonials and case studies of our existing clients. This should give you the insight and confidence to trust the product in your own private practice.
KITRIN IsoForge Testimonials
KITRIN IsoForge Case Studies
What Does the KITRIN IsoForge (Mentorship) Product Cost?
We charge R395 per month for the KITRIN IsoForge IsoForge (Mentorship) Product – which is the practice management solution that you need for your private practice.
When we mention our pricing, we get two types of reactions from potential clients:
1. The practitioner cannot sign up fast enough (since they’re paying much more for a service or solution and doesn’t cover all the functions we offer as part of our solution).
2. The practitioner heads for the door.
At our pricing, you cannot put all the solutions in place that address all aspects of your private practice .There are definitely solutions that can do what we offer. However, not only do we offer simplistic solutions, but we provide free online training and support on each of the products that we offer.
If you need more information to rationalise and make sense of the monthly pricing, we strongly suggest that you read the following two articles that we wrote for prospective KITRIN IsoForge clients:
Does the IsoForge Product Make Sense for You?
The Real Costs of Running a Healthcare Private Practice
Is the KITRIN IsoForge (Mentorship) Product a Fit for You and Your Private Practice?
If you’re interested in our product, you can purchase the product using the Pay Now button below. Alternatively, you can enter your details to schedule a no-obligation free appointment to discuss your private practice.