Running a private practice has many different aspects, and should include the following aspects.
- Dedicated phone answering
- Invoicing process
- Payment allocation process
- Medical aid follow-up process
- Unpaids management (ie. debt recovery)
- Financial compliance process
- Tax compliance process
- Online marketing process (including everything related to your website)
It’s not easy putting a solution in place to cater for all these business functions.
We’ve used our experience of working with healthcare practitioners in private practice to put together a set of software tools that make the management of all these business functions effortless.
Why Does This Solution Make Sense for Your Private Practice?
1. The software tools covers all aspects of your private practice.
2. It is extremely cost-effective.
3. We offer free support and training on each of the software tools.
If the KITRIN IsoForge product was available before we started offering it, we would buy it. That’s how much we believe in the offering and what it currently does for us and our clients.
If you’re uncertain whether you can trust us or the product for your private practice, we encourage you to review the testimonials and case studies of our existing clients. This should give you the insight and confidence to trust the product in your own private practice.
KITRIN IsoForge Testimonials
KITRIN IsoForge Case Studies
What Does the KITRIN IsoForge (Lite) Product Cost?
We charge R2000 per month for the KITRIN IsoForge IsoForge (Lite) Product – which is the practice management tools that you need for your private practice.
When we mention our pricing, we get two types of reactions from potential clients:
1. The practitioner cannot sign up fast enough (since they’re paying much more for a service or solution and doesn’t cover all the functions we offer as part of our solution).
2. The practitioner heads for the door.
At our pricing, you cannot put all the solutions in place that address all aspects of your private practice .There are definitely solutions that can do what we offer. However, not only do we offer simplistic solutions, but we provide free online training and support on each of the tools that are included in this product.
If you need more information to rationalise and make sense of the monthly pricing, we strongly suggest that you read the following two articles that we wrote for prospective KITRIN IsoForge clients:
Does the IsoForge Product Make Sense for You?
The Real Costs of Running a Healthcare Private Practice
Is the KITRIN IsoForge (Lite) Product a Fit for You and Your Private Practice?
If you’re interested in our product, you can purchase the product using the Pay Now button below. Alternatively, you can enter your details to schedule a no-obligation free appointment to discuss your private practice.