In a perfect world, every single invoice in your private practice would be paid. However, in reality, this seldom happens.
In the defence of your clients, it’s not normally an intention behaviour. We all get busy, and to be honest, the people screaming the loudest get our undivided attention. In our experience, healthcare practitioners in private practice seldom scream the loudest to get this attention on their unpaid invoices.
Yes, you can threaten with attorney letters and even appoint a debt collector. But these are normally very expensive alternatives, and are normally the last resort of an exasperated healthcare practitioner.
We offer healthcare practitioners a simple and cost-effective solution to collect any unpaid account – irrespective of the value of the unpaid account.
How Does Our Unpaids Process Work?
1. Within 5 working days of the date of the invoice, communication is sent to the client (via email, SMS and voice broadcast) informing them of their invoice and the next steps. In the case of a medical aid claim, the client will be informed that we will be submitting the invoice to the medical aid, but if it’s not paid, they are fully liable for the full cost of the invoice. In the case of private practice rates clients, the client is informed that the invoice has been sent and is due for immediate payment.
2. We then send the first ‘friendly’ reminder to the client within 30-35 days of the date of the invoice (via email, SMS and voice broadcast), informing them of their invoice and the next steps. This time-frame and stage of the unpaids process is important since it is adequate time to have received the payment either from the client or the medical aid (in the case of medical aid claims).
3. We then send the first ‘strong’ reminder to the client (which is the 1st reminder of the debt collection process) within 36-40 days of the date of the invoice (via email, SMS and voice broadcast), informing them of their invoice and demanding payment. At this stage, there is no reason for the invoice not to be paid by the client.
4. We then send the second ‘strong’ reminder to the client (which is the 2nd reminder of the debt collection process) within 55-60 days of the date of the invoice (via email, SMS and voice broadcast), informing them of their invoice, demanding payment and informing them that they are close to the litigation process.
5. We then send a Section 129 Registered Letter to the client (along with email, SMS and voice broadcast informing them that the Section 129 Registered Letter was issued), within 61-65 days of the date of the invoice.
6. We then present the litigation options to the practitioner for review and approval. Costs for the litigation process start at around R2000, and are on average around R5000. In our experience, it only makes sense to consider the litigation process if the overdue account is over R8000.
7. If litigation is not approved by the practitioner, the only recourse is to write-off the outstanding amount. It is obviously not the ideal approach and does not make financial sense for the practitioner or the IsoForge team, but it is the only available option.
8. We produce a monthly report on all activities and information related to your unpaids management process.
Can You Trust the KITRIN IsoForge Team?
If you’re uncertain whether you can trust us or our products for your private practice, we encourage you to review the testimonials and case studies of our existing clients. This should give you the insight and confidence to trust the products in your own private practice.
KITRIN IsoForge Testimonials
KITRIN IsoForge Case Studies
What Does The Practice Management Unpaids Product Cost?
R500 per unpaid account handed over to us; with R150 paid upfront and the remainder paid upon successful settlement of your account by the debtor. Should the matter proceed to the summons and litigation process, we will present any additional costs for the court and sheriff fees to you for approval before proceeding.
Please read the next section in terms of our additional (favourable) terms related to our pricing.
Two Remarkable Reasons Why You Should Consider our Unpaids Offering
Reason #1 :: It is a really cost-effective solution with us having a vested interest in making sure that your account is fully settled.
Reason #2 :: You no longer need to fear the amount of unpaid accounts you have.
Does the Practice Management Unpaids Product Make Sense for You and Your Private Practice?
If you’re interested in our product, you can purchase the product using the Pay Now button below. Alternatively, you can enter your details to schedule a no-obligation free appointment to discuss your private practice.